Beetroot and Ginger Banana Loaf
80g Primrose’s kitchen Beetroot and Ginger Muesli (plus more for sprinkling)
3 medium bananas (mashed)
1 large beetroot (cooked and grated)
50g light brown sugar
300g self-raising flour
175ml dairy free milk
1 teaspoon of ground ginger
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
Pinch of salt
150g dairy free cream cheese alternative
- Preheat oven to 180°C/356°F, and line or grease a loaf tin.
- In a large bowl, start by combining mashed bananas and dairy free milk.
- In another bowl, combine muesli, light brown sugar, self-raising flour, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Poor dry ingredients into wet and combine, before folding in the grated beetroot.
- Empty mixture into loaf tin, cover with foil, and place in the oven to cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, and bake for a further 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave to cool before covering with cream cheese alternative, and sprinkle with more muesli.
- Slice and enjoy!