Mini Orange and Cashew Chocolate Tarts
1 box (300g) Primrose’s Kitchen Orange and Cashew Granola 200g dates
200ml coconut milk
1 teaspoon of orange extract 1 orange
100g dark chocolate
1 tablespoon of maple syrup 1 teaspoon of cacao powder
- Begin by removing any pits from the dates and soak them in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and blitz in the blender until a paste is formed.
- Blend 260g of the granola in the blender for a few seconds before adding it to a bowl along with the date paste. Combine until mixed together well.
- Preheat the oven to 180c and then split the mixture between 6 mini tart tins. Press the mixture down firmly on the base and up the sides before placing in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Whilst the bases are cooling prepare the filling by melting the chocolate and adding it to a blender along with the coconut milk, avocado, orange extract, orange zest and juice from 1/2 of the orange. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the 6 tarts and place in the freezer for an hour to set.
- Combine the leftover 40g granola with maple syrup and cacao powder and top the tarts with it. Garnish with extra orange zest and enjoy.